nashbap
Silver
Silver

Need clutch assembly for GTV6

Post by nashbap »

After 120,000 miles of use the clutch on my 1981 GTV6 has started slipping. If somebody has a good used single plate clutch assembly they would like to sell please contact me.
Thanks.
Nash
tectoteam
Gold
Gold

Post by tectoteam »

this wont help you too much.
if you speak about one single pad you are running milano(1.8T,ts and v6) setting.

try at a local alfa part dealer this kind of part, just the disk with standart friction material is 'cheap', new for something like 100$.

also whit luck, perhaps someone had one in stock...just wait a bit
2 stroke addict
MManley
Silver
Silver

Re: Need clutch assembly for GTV6

Post by MManley »

[quote="nashbap"]After 120,000 miles of use the clutch on my 1981 GTV6 has started slipping. If somebody has a good used single plate clutch assembly they would like to sell please contact me.
Thanks.
Nash[/quote]

I had good luck having my clutch discs relined by a local shop. Their only
experience with a dual disc setup was some Japanese model, a Honda
S2000 I think. They even wrote Alpha Romeo on the receipt but they got the work right.
Mark
Terry Johnston
Gold
Gold

Post by Terry Johnston »

I asked Jason of Alfissiomo if through his euro contacts if he could get GTV6/Milano clutches as these seem to be hard to find. He does have access to both the Milano single plate and earlier twin plate clutches. The prices are CC132900 - $1,150.21 incl. 2 discs
CC451002 - 672.50 incl. 1 disc ETA when ordered: 7-10 days. If you need a clutch give him a call or email. I would suggest the single plate Milano clutch as the twin plate orginally on the GTV6 is ridculously expensive and has no advantage. Terry Johnston
Terry