BotswanaAlfa
Gold
Gold

Buying new fuel injectors

Post by BotswanaAlfa »

Hi guys!
So I'm heading back to southern Africa for some much needed holidays and want to replace my fuel injectors when I go!

Where can I get 6 new stock Bosch fuel injectors? :D

I've been hunting desperately but may have to pay the price+crazy shipping costs of iap to get them. :(
I'm in the Netherlands so something around here would be ideal!
Thanks in advance!
'83 GTV6 stock with Wildcat exhaust system
75evo
Verde
Verde

Re: Buying new fuel injectors

Post by 75evo »

I dunno about NL, but get eBay is where I get everything. Make sure they don't sell you cheap **** from China. Five-0 Motorsports is also on eBay. I hate those GTV6 style injectors, I prefer the 164 style with the barb adapters. More selection,
BotswanaAlfa
Gold
Gold

Post by BotswanaAlfa »

Thanks 75EVO,
yeah im really struggling, i wanted to find them new to just eliminate any wear and tear issues completely for a few thousand ks :lol:
I think ill hunt on Ebay then.
I also looked at switching to more modern injectors but want to keep the car original and nothing else seems to work with the l jetronic system :roll:
Any reccomended people i can contact outside of the netherlands? Like in the uk etc?
I also came accross these injectors in the states but i cant find anyone whos used them in a gtv6 yet?

https://www.carid.com/standard/fuel-inj ... fj707.html
Thanks again fellas :)
'83 GTV6 stock with Wildcat exhaust system
KevinR
Verde
Verde

Post by KevinR »

Try Mr injector UK. They do all the 2.5 injectors and have just down my injectors for my 3.7 . These were from a 164 originally which are technically same as an M3 not that this means anything to you :) .