Mats
Verde
Verde

Re: 4-cylinder turbo performance

Post by Mats »

Anything is better than the LE2-Jetronic...
Mats Strandberg
-Scuderia Rosso- Now burned to the ground...
-onemanracing.com-
-Strandberg.photography-

GTV 2000 -77 - Died in the fire.
155 V6 Sport -96 - Sold!
casta28
Silver
Silver

Post by casta28 »

Hi, my name is marco and i'm an italian boy (sorry if my english is not perfectly :oops: ). I read the entire topic, and I want to tell you my modification in my 75t (we think finish it in spring 2016) and to hear what you think about it. Talk only about engine.

The car is 75 turbo europe, we mount getrag 6m when we find it and the differential of alfa 6.

the engine is 2.0 motronic with vvt from alfetta 2.0 q.o., has original cams, twin spark piston, megasquirt, rdc 8.1, garrett gt2860rs with .63 ar in discharge, tial 38mm wastegate, greddy blow, intercooler of sierra rs500, a/c radiator of punto55, water radiator at the moment miss, differential radiator make with the original oil radiator and oil radiator I buy a 30 row (it's double of original) bosch 044, 440cc injectors

we will make exaust manifold, the exaust line (80mm is enough???)

for the inlet manifold, you have some idea?

this is the eight 2.0t my mechanics do, I see three of it in two he copy the S1 inlet, in the last he used the i.e inlet but he extended the tubes..

his gtv turbo 1.1 bar the car has 18 years with this configuration and other 150k km, many of this in trackday use..

the last 2.0 turbo 1.4bar (the first with megasquirt and vvt) Image

he also has gtv6 with 3.0 24v twin turbo, zf gearbox.. but is wip

If jimgreek is the writer of the books about alfa 4cil head, I'm very proud to talk with you! beautiful book!
Jim K
Verde
Verde

Post by Jim K »

Thanks Marco, maybe there will be a book about the 1.8T and the 24v engines ...sometime! :roll:
Jim K.
casta28
Silver
Silver

Post by casta28 »

When you write it, I buy it :D

I've another question.. Anyone of you try to use itb's instead the single throttle?