Verde
Verde

Post by Greg Gordon »

Great results Patzo, congratulations.
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

patzo_3l wrote:all in due time my friends. when i have some vids i will definately post them up.
Yea,hurry the fark up!! :D :D :wink: Im due for pension shortly.. 8) 8)

Talking of which Jooolz,I have but one little miserable burnout vid of your car...new material please Sir!! 8) 8) :D
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.
SydneyJules
Verde
Verde

Post by SydneyJules »

I knew I opened my mouth too soon! :roll:

I was all pumped to destroy my rear tyres when I came into a bit of money a couple of months ago :twisted: - thinking It would be a good time for new rubber, but then I started having to pay for my Night VFR rating and about $1k worth of Qantas medical shite, not to mention 4 return flights from Coffs to Sydney :evil: ... so on the back burner- I may undertake some less bank balance degrading videos now that we have a reasonable digi camera to shoot with...

stay posted!

Yeah nice RWHP Patzo- sorry I only think of myself when it comes to posting (haha)- didnt even think to congratulate you!
Fixing it bit by bit....
Alfettish
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Alfettish »

Holy shit, grats mate that's a shit load of power.
And I thought 90 rwkw was exciting.
patzo_3l
Platinum
Platinum

Post by patzo_3l »

hahah thanks guys. :lol: all i can say is the smile wont wipe off my face. the thing goes like an absolute rocket. the car weighs 1060kg without driver but everything else in it including fuel etc etc. not bad considering all the extra stuff i added because of the turbo and that i run pretty big brakes and 17 by 9 inch wheels that weigh 25 kg each with tyre. worked out the power to weight ratio and with a 90-100kg odd driver it roughly works out to be 240hp per tonne.
patzo_3l

3l gtv6 turbo 85'
2006 147 gta selespeed
1990 75 twinspark
1998 spider
2.0l gtv 85'
33 1.7ie
SydneyJules
Verde
Verde

Post by SydneyJules »

Damn mate that's pretty bloody good- the ricers will probably snigger at your rwhp (ok ok kw), but any of the cars they are able to get that sort of power out of tend to weight at least 300kg more!

get yourself a straight cut gearset and a GT30 Patzo...

see what you can do to your thrust to weight that way! Fookin Ay Marn!
Fixing it bit by bit....
fedezyl
Verde
Verde

Post by fedezyl »

hehe, totally agree, i'm still waiting for the vids, from both of you, got to show them to some people who still think that alfa's are not that fast.... 8)
GarthW
Verde
Verde

Post by GarthW »

Very well done, hope to see it blasting around melbourne soon!

Or on a video on this Forum.... :D
patzo_3l
Platinum
Platinum

Post by patzo_3l »

hahaha me too. quick update the car is currently off the road as i have decided a bigger turbo is in order and with this comes more power (wink wink) lollllll. oh yeh and cause i have nothing else to do :lol: im going to 9.0 compression ratio. hopefully a bit more weight out of it while im there and im thinking bout 350-400rwhp this time.

cheers
patzo_3l

3l gtv6 turbo 85'
2006 147 gta selespeed
1990 75 twinspark
1998 spider
2.0l gtv 85'
33 1.7ie
GarthW
Verde
Verde

Post by GarthW »