tImBoWe
Gold
Gold

Shankle

Post by tImBoWe »

I've looked quite a bit on the net to see if Shankle has a web site. Have'nt seen anything yet. Can any one tell me a bit about them, where they come from ect. See they make a variety of bits and pieces for Alfa. Thanx Tim. :?:
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

John Shankle joined I.A.P many years ago and his products are part of,or available from I.A.P.(International auto parts)
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.
Sporttunergtv6
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Sporttunergtv6 »

hmmmm... i have the phone number. pm me if you need it. you can get most everything in there old catalog through alfa ricambi.
vittorio
Sporttunergtv6
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Sporttunergtv6 »

hmmmm... i have the phone number. pm me if you need it. you can get most everything in there old catalog through alfa ricambi.
vittorio
JoeCab
Silver
Silver

Post by JoeCab »

Barry wrote:John Shankle joined I.A.P many years ago and his products are part of,or available from I.A.P.(International auto parts)
Hmmm... Not true.

Shankle was purchased by AR Ricambi, who have the rights to use the name and produce his products.

Joe
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

Thanks Joe,When I last purchased pistons from John,I was under the impression that He,IAP,and George Spears from Spearco had formed a working relationship....Thanks for the update....
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.
tImBoWe
Gold
Gold

Post by tImBoWe »

It seems that AR Ricambi site is down. Has been this way for a while now. Do they have much GTV6 stuff?