Any and all Alfa Romeo Car Parts advertisements.
Jim K
Verde
Verde

A75 1.8T engine, complete.

Post by Jim K »

Hi guys,
I found a 1.8T car in great shape today and I would like to transfer all my 3liter parts, running gear and interior there .This means the engine can go complete with wiring etc. It has the evo (2nd series) exhaust manifold and a rebuilt std snail without the usual crack on the turbine :!: Any takers for 1200Euros?? I don't know what shipping costs are involved, if anyone is interested, let me know and we can find out the required details.
You can't read the garbled stuff but I suppose you can see the pics: http://www.car.gr/classifieds/cars/photos/332518/
Jim K.
bteoh
Platinum
Platinum

Re: A75 1.8T engine, complete.

Post by bteoh »

I'll have first bite of the cherry 8) If shipping doesn't bleed me dry or pirates get hold of the shipment first :lol:
MD
Verde
Verde

Post by MD »

That's just typical of you JK. That car has got a stain in the back seat... :shock: :D :D
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse
Duk
Verde
Verde

Post by Duk »

bteoh, if you go thru with this, could you keep us Ozzies in the loop? I'd love to know about import costs for getting such a piece of equipment from Europe :mrgreen: .
MD
Verde
Verde

Post by MD »

Hey Duk one. It will cost you a lot more than you plan for. Guaranteed. Just ask me. The worst culprits are the quarantine wankers finding aliens in woodsap located in the pallet material in craftwood the the engine is packaged on...being outlandish here but no joke, these guys invent reasons to loose money.
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse
bteoh
Platinum
Platinum

Post by bteoh »

Hey Duk,

It's a nightmarish saga to say the least. Not only is costs prohibitive but as Jim mentioned, some of these wankers don't want to ship a used engine due to possible combustible fumes in it.
So unless you are willing to pay shipping costs that's more than what these engines are worth, it's a little bit impractical.
Anyway, I'll still try to find out more and let you know how it goes......

Hey Jim, hope you are going to replace those white seats in the 75 1.8T otherwise it might elevate your pimp status :lol: