Any and all Alfa Romeo Car Parts advertisements.
5yearplan
Gold
Gold

Misc: GTV6 Parts F/S

Post by 5yearplan »

I am starting a restoration with my '84 GTV6. I am putting in a custom driveline and redoing the electrical system too. This said, I will be selling all of the things I don't need off the car. The driveline was in pretty good shape, only having 55k miles on it. the problem was that the body and suspension components are in need or repair. So far I have the tranny for sale, dual disk clutch (I'm pretty sure it needs to be relined because of the amount of clutch dust in the trans bellhousing) I am asking $500 for the trans because of the low miles and all the synchros are good. Also, if I ship the clutch and housing separately the cost of shipping will only be around $150. Everything else that is for sale I will be accepting offers on, as I would just like to get rid of it (including the trans) I also have the two rear axles for sale, the CV joints and rubber boots are still in great shape. I don't have the rear bearings out yet but assuming I don't destroy them, they are also in great condition, as are the hub assy.s The rear brake calipers are dirty, but I'm not sure if they work or not as the rear brake line was rusted through. The rotors are fine although rusty, the front calipers and rotors work fine, but they're dirty too. I am also selling the radiator and fan assy. It works great, no leaks. The ignition coil is for sale, the coolant overflow and windshield washer fluid tank. The brake master cylinder and booster as well. Also the whole AC system is for sale. Let me know if there is anything else as most of it is still on the car. I will update when I can, otherwise there are more pictures on Alfabb at http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/showthread.php?t=44309 Also I am located in Kalamazoo, MI zip code 49009. Thanks.
Attachments
axle shafts
axle shafts
Alfaaxleshafts1.JPG (128.15 KiB) Viewed 2499 times
axle shafts and all the hex bolts etc.
axle shafts and all the hex bolts etc.
Alfaaxleshafts2.JPG (169.37 KiB) Viewed 2499 times
Master Cylinder
Master Cylinder
AlfaBrakemastercyl1.JPG (79.21 KiB) Viewed 2499 times
Ignition coil
Ignition coil