Any and all Alfa Romeo Car advertisements (complete cars).
bmacf
Gold
Gold

Milano verde parts car in Wash DC area

Post by bmacf »

Hello everyone, next week (March 9) I plan to begin to part-out my spare Milano Verde. I thought I'd put out a post for the whole car before I start parting it out. Who knows, somebody my be looking for a complete 3.0 Milano.

The bad: rust around the windshield (windshield is out), no Recaro interior, it's on jackstands right now, several rust spots, the transaxle (which is good) is out right now. The good: 65K mile car, "ran when parked," with the exception of the recaro seats, it's complete. I do have a set of recaro seats (front+back) I bought that I can include in a deal.

My goal is to get at least $1K (w/o recaro interior) for the car which is what I think I can get (at least) for all the parts. Feedback welcome on my thinking there.

Thanks,
Bill in Maryland, USA
Bill in MD
'88 Alfa Milano Verde x 2
'77 Fiat Spider
aussiesmg
Silver
Silver

Re: Milano verde parts car in Wash DC area

Post by aussiesmg »

Is it an LSD and if so would it work in a 81 GTV6.

email at aussiesmg@yahoo.com
xrad
Verde
Verde

Re: Milano verde parts car in Wash DC area

Post by xrad »

Milano transaxles have the isostatic linkages. If you get the trans, be sure to get the shifter and shift rod and all the little pieces.

Then you will have to shorten the shift rod a little or adapt your shift rod and do some body work to get it to fit.

If you can find an 85 or newer gtv6 shift rod, that will help. Or possibly just change the end of the gttv6 shift rod with the milano version.

Someone did a big write-up..maybe in the tecnical section