Any and all Alfa Romeo Car advertisements (complete cars).
Gerry
Silver
Silver

FS 1986 GTV6 3.0 Liter - San Diego

Post by Gerry »

1986 3 liter GTV6 with original red paint and black velour interior, both of which are in great shape. There is no rust on this car. It has an ’87 Milano 3 liter engine that was completely rebuilt by a nationally known and respected Alfa mechanic less than 8000 miles ago. The engine work is completely documented and the car is sorted and runs beautifully.

The engine was built to 3.0 liter stock specification with the exception of including new 164 S cams, polishing of the ports and complete balancing. Also included, (if desired) are an original 2.5 liter engine (in good shape) and the 3.55 limited slip transaxle that was part of the original 87 Milano drive train. (I prefer the original 4.1 which is in place ) The car is very original otherwise. The only other mods are slightly firmer springs and a Momo 4 spoke leather steering wheel. This wheel is the same wheel which Alfa used on their short production of the 3 liter South African GTV6’s. Factory cast iron headers have been extrude honed and jet hot coated. Wheels will be the buyer’s choice of either the OEM wine glass wheels or a set of six 15x7 Stilauto’s from that period. All are in excellent condition. Air conditioning is original and cold, 2nd gear synchros work smoothly and the car has readily passed its recent CA emissions test. 88k mi on chassis.

This is a fantastically clean example of this car that pulls very strong with its 3 liter engine. I will be happy to provide additional info and photos. It is priced at 12k. The car has always been a southern California car and is located in San Diego. Contact Gerry glehmann116@yahoo.com 619-540-3666
Attachments
ILF.jpg
ILF.jpg (191.07 KiB) Viewed 4174 times
I-LR.jpg
I-LR.jpg (226.32 KiB) Viewed 4176 times
I-Int.jpg
I-Int.jpg (235.28 KiB) Viewed 4173 times
I-Eng.jpg
I-Eng.jpg (239.94 KiB) Viewed 4173 times