Anything that does not fit into other topics.
Jim K
Verde
Verde

Re: Alfa Romeo Challenge Hockenheim

Post by Jim K »

I was under the impression Ron sold most of the 75's to someone in Austria -I don't know why, maybe for demolition? :(

Jim K.
Maurizio
Verde
Verde

Post by Maurizio »

Jim K wrote:I was under the impression Ron sold most of the 75's to someone in Austria -I don't know why, maybe for demolition? :(
what is for sale now, is the parking at the old shop/shed. So probably the "parts" cars.
Banned.. ? ;-) Daily donky.. ==> BMW 325d Image
E36M3 (3.0) Ringtool :twisted: ==> definitely BANNED!

AR 75 TS Ringtool '90, AR Spider 2000 veloce '79
Jim K
Verde
Verde

Post by Jim K »

I assume they have removed all RSR suspension components from them, so there is little value left, maybe some Ronal A1 wheels for those who can fit them or some body and electrical parts. If I had a truck, I would consider going there for a week to remove stuff which is becoming rare on the market.

Jim K.
Mats
Verde
Verde

Post by Mats »

Yes I do have quite a lot of info since most of them are my old rivals... 8)
Regarding DNFs and such, yes, they have some failures here too. Jens in the green GTV rebuilt his gearbox between quali and race. Just tore it out right there on the pit floor. What a champ. :twisted:

Looks like Claes (the winner with the touringcar 156) won't be back next year because he just bought himself an american muscle car racer... Hopefully he will get back in for a few races though.

We have the yearly club meeting/race section meeting next weekend and I'm sure I will get some more gossip then. :wink:
Mats Strandberg
-Scuderia Rosso- Now burned to the ground...
-onemanracing.com-
-Strandberg.photography-

GTV 2000 -77 - Died in the fire.
155 V6 Sport -96 - Sold!