Anything that does not fit into other topics.
fedezyl
Verde
Verde

Post by fedezyl »

Nice, I flew a 207 a couple of times, I was very suprised at how quiet it is, compared to the EMB 110 I used to fly, plus some nice performance, we'll see, they were defining the new management right now, can't wait until they anounce what is going to be the new fleet really! hehe :D
MD
Verde
Verde

Post by MD »

Some more flying freaks..

A 19 year old Guy Took out a VY HSV Clubsport out for a test drive
from Bundoora Holden in Victoria. On the drive back to the dealer he
gave a little too much gas around the last corner before the Dealership,
lost control of the car, mounted the curb and flew 10 mtrs over the gate
into the front Yard of the dealership......... Lets just say they are
reassessing the rules of test drives from now on.........

YEEEEEHHAA ! :D :D
Attachments
One flew over the Coockoo's nest.jpg
One flew over the Coockoo's nest.jpg (140.05 KiB) Viewed 8700 times
One flew over the Coockoo's nest 2.jpg
One flew over the Coockoo's nest 2.jpg (132.73 KiB) Viewed 8698 times
One flew over the Coockoo's nest 3.jpg
One flew over the Coockoo's nest 3.jpg (136.52 KiB) Viewed 8700 times
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse
Fernando
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Fernando »

Oh man,what on earth excuse can you offer to explain this ? :shock: The bloke driving must have wished he had stayed in bed or wasn't even born... :D

Reminds me of the chap here in SA who succeeded to launch his Maserati Biturbo high enough into the air to connect a street lamp just over half way up and then succesfully land in a parking lot.Said parking lot was on the exit of the corner which precipitated him requesting take off permission before aborting the flight just prior to the apex. :twisted:
"Racing is life,everything before and after is just waiting."- Steve Mqueen
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

That could really spoil your day......
Attachments
1_image001.jpg
1_image001.jpg (58.28 KiB) Viewed 8684 times
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.
John in Denver
Silver
Silver

Post by John in Denver »

The guy going over the rock seems to have about the same flight height as the 'plane! What timing to get that in one shot!
MD
Verde
Verde

Post by MD »

A DAY WITHOUT LAUGHTER IS A DAY WASTED!!!
A man was flying from Seattle to San Francisco. U nexpectedly, the plane was diverted to Sacramento along the way. The flight attendant explained that there would be a delay, and if the passengers wanted to get off the aircraft the plane would re-board in 50 minutes.
Everybody got off the plane except one lady who was blind. The man had noticed her as he walked by and could tell the lady was blind because her Seeing Eye dog lay quietly underneath the seats in front of her throughout the entire flight.
&n bsp; He could also tell she had flown this very flight before because the pilot approached her, and calling her by name, said, "Kathy, we are in Sacramento for almost an hour. Would you like to get off and stretch your legs?" The blind lady replied, "No thanks, but maybe my dog would like to stretch his legs."
Picture this:
All the people in the gate area came to a complete standstill when they looked up and saw the pilot walk off the plane with a Seeing Eye dog! The pilot was even wearing sunglasses.
People scattered. They not only tried to change planes, but they were trying to change airlines!
True story.... Have a great day and remember...

THINGS AREN'T ALWAYS AS THEY APPEAR.
Attachments
Pilot.jpg
Pilot.jpg (17.96 KiB) Viewed 8612 times
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse
SydneyJules
Verde
Verde

Post by SydneyJules »

Hahah nice one fellas!

Some light hearted humour is good for me- as I got a letter from qantas saying "no" to my cadetship application at the final stage... fark it!

Looks like Im going North to fly seafood in cessnas...

Will be back soon for some more alfa dosage.... I really need to go for a good drive!
Fixing it bit by bit....
fedezyl
Verde
Verde

Post by fedezyl »

Wow...i'm sorry to hear that Jules, did they say why not? hopefully next time it'll be a yes, don't worry, they'll be in need of pilots in the next few years.. :D
Greg Gordon
Verde
Verde

Post by Greg Gordon »

Hi Jules,
Sorry to hear that, but don't be discouraged. I miss flying light singles and the experience I got doing it was valuable.
Greg
matt
Platinum
Platinum

Post by matt »

Sorry to hear Jules, i think in the long run tho' you will be glad, being an S/O for 8 years and getting maps out for crusty Captains and then the best "flying" you can hope for is heading or track change so you can discon' the auto pilot and pole the thing for 30*........geezus thats not flying!!!.......Get up north, a heap of time up, then turbine time etc etc and lots of experience. I did 1000hours in a C210 ha ha they're a popular chater plane, Baron PA31 etc BE1900, Dash8, G200, now 737-800, i look back on those years greatly and don't regret it one bit! You will progress and learn a shit load more in those 8 years than as a S/O!!!! so farrk qf !

check this out for a laugh http://www.jet-man.com/actuel.html#

video slow to load but its worth it!
Attachments
jetman!.jpg
jetman!.jpg (22.22 KiB) Viewed 8532 times
75 GTA
Gold
Gold

Post by 75 GTA »

Stop dreaming...cut the crap and go for it...

Buy yourself a damn plane...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MiG-21F- ... dZViewItem
75 TS Road specs
75 TS Gr N
146 TS
matt
Platinum
Platinum

Post by matt »

Alfettish
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Alfettish »

Matt, Jet-man is fuckin amazing.
Alfettish
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Alfettish »

75 GTA wrote:Stop dreaming...cut the crap and go for it...

Buy yourself a damn plane...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MiG-21F- ... dZViewItem
A 147 GTA would cost more.
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

Gordon New....Chap worked with me in the shop 15 odd years ago..Enthusiastic about Alfa`s..

Gordy went to the UK and did his ppl..then he did something more and better and eventually went to the states and did light comercials...
Came back to the UK ,but was denied his instrument cert . as the UK dont acknowledge the states training OR SUMTIN` LIKE THAT...

Today Gordy (15 years on..)is a comercial pilot,also doing time with the RED BULL FLYING TEAMS on the side!!!!!!!!!!

He sends me stuff from all over the world ...fantastic!!

So Dan,stick it out mate....It`l come to you eventually.. :wink:
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.