Anything that does not fit into other topics.
constantinemacris
Gold
Gold

Anyone Like Boats

Post by constantinemacris »

I am working on the refit of a 1982 Hatteras

Enjoy
www.cleaniedini.com/hatteras.htm

Regards
Dini
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

Hey....This is nice....Something to be proud of when it sails into the sunset,huh??

Where is CT? :D
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.
MR2 Zig
Verde
Verde

Post by MR2 Zig »

If in the US its on the east coast just south of Massachusets(sp?). I was just there in november in Pomfret....out in the boonies. Nice roads there, lots of trees, and it was cold (to me).

hth
Scott
Mericet
Gold
Gold

Post by Mericet »

CT = Connecticut, USA. One of the original colonies if I remember correctly.
Neil C.

85 GTV 6 "Benna della ruggine e mangiatore dello zoccolo"
constantinemacris
Gold
Gold

It is in Noank, I live in Mystic. It has been a fun project so far. I will have the second episode soon! The second on is much better! The boat is really big (65 Feet) I am used to working in really really big ships so in that regard it is small but if you are used to working on a car everything is EASY to get to. The only issue is having room after room to trouble shoot then put back togehter.
patzo_3l
Platinum
Platinum

Post by patzo_3l »

who is paying you to do all this work. looks like you have at least a few years work ahead of you. great project imo and great vid, thanks for sharing.
patzo_3l

3l gtv6 turbo 85'
2006 147 gta selespeed
1990 75 twinspark
1998 spider
2.0l gtv 85'
33 1.7ie
Greg Gordon
Verde
Verde

Post by Greg Gordon »

That's fantastic. I really like boats and ships.
constantinemacris
Gold
Gold

I am working for a bank. It is a preatty good deal. I found a full time job well it is 3 days a week so i will have plenty of time to work on the boat. I have a crew of College guys and gals working on the boat full time for about a month when they are on break. We have the boat pretty much stripped and cleaned and we are just going to trace down a few more leaks and then we are going to start rebuilding stuff!

The Project will be done by June. It is a full time job. It is going to be the nicest of the 11 left when finished. If you search 65 Hatteras LRC on www.yachtworld.com you will see like 8 for sale and they are all used and have quirks from previous owners. We are going to build it up with some serious class. I will keep updateing as stuff happens.
constantinemacris
Gold
Gold

Got some new videos up. I dont know if anyone is interested...

www.cleaniedini.com/hatteras.htm