Anything that does not fit into other topics.
Jim K
Verde
Verde

Post by Jim K »

I heard that stuff is a prized delicacy in your tribe down there! We have no use for it here...want a shitload :?: :?: :lol: :lol:
Jim K.

Does the name 'Bathurst' come from the words 'Bath hurts'? No wonder you like it so much... :roll:
kevin
Verde
Verde

Post by kevin »

All this talk about the ring is very tempting ( not yours MD or any one elses for that matter), so I will see you guys there. Gonna be a new experience changing gears with the right hand! (left this one open )
MD
Verde
Verde

Post by MD »

Hey Kevin. Congrats on going over. Half your luck buddy. My ring's safe. I wear tin undies. :wink:

Why not give Jim Richards a short call for a few tips before you go and show those lost souls in the deep north a clean pair of heels mate? See, standing on top of the planet causes the blood to drain from the head to the feet. That's why they're not so sharp up there.

Tip : I you spot JK at the helm, stay well clear. He's got a habit of looking for his lost youth in the rear view mirror. Clearly a dangerous move. :D

Have fun boys. Oh,.... ok, you too JK.

GO KEVIN !!!!!!!!!!! :P :P
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse
Jim K
Verde
Verde

Post by Jim K »

Hmmmm, one 'Ringer from SA...! Excellent, Kevin you'll have fun beyond expectations! See Barry? This is how its done, like the Nike commercial says..."just DO it!" and don't gimme that bull about"'unfavorable exchange rates'! I can't say the same about MD, he's light years away so no contest; he'll have to stay home and shift gears by himself...again....you're wearing that shifter down guy, give it a break! :oops: :lol: :roll:
Jim K.
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

Jim,you have to understand the pecking order here..

Kevin is a civil engineer with a masters in civils etc,etc..He earns a gazillion bucks a year!!

I work on Alfa`s............................................................... :wink:
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.
Jim K
Verde
Verde

Post by Jim K »

So where's the problem? Way I see it, he may be making whatever but he has to pay tax on it, while you.....making all that 'black money' don't have to pay nobody...same story all over the world! Come on now, aren't you intrigued beyond logic?? Hell, if Kevin is loaded he can lend you some and you can straighten it out later when you return to Nigeria again, with a big grin on your face! :lol: :lol: You only live once dude, (screw James Bond!) Think about it: a highly unlikely brew of certified greaseballs from all over...Mats, Micke, Maurizio, Kevin, me and whoever else from the site! We may never have another chance in this lifetime! Yes, to me its exciting that a bunch from all over can meet each other like this! Two days of total BS won't be near enough for us! :!: :!:
Jim K.
Andrew.b
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Andrew.b »

ok...ok...ok....

So what the deal on dates here???

I better not miss this one :wink:
Andrew b
fedezyl
Verde
Verde

Post by fedezyl »

yes please!! I need dates so I can ask for my vacations!
:D :D
Jim K
Verde
Verde

Post by Jim K »

There you are...about time! :) The plan is for Sunday May 6 for driving day, meaning we can arrive at Dusseldorf on Friday noon sometime, rent cars and take off for the Ring or a few hours in Duss (nice to loiter mid-town by the river banks for coffe, snacks, whatever). Takes a little more than an hour to drive to Ron's place, then SCHNITZEL in Adenau :twisted: :wink: Anyway, plan for that weekend, departure being Monday from Duss. again.
We're getting to be a multinational bunch....maybe we can get the UN to pay for this :lol:
Jim K.
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

My goodness!! Andrew!! welcome to the land of the living!! :D :D
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.
rz
Platinum
Platinum

Post by rz »

i will be there also! hopefully with my 3.7 24v and gta brakes already installed so i can beat the crap out of you all! hahahaha
Mats
Verde
Verde

Post by Mats »

rz wrote:i will be there also! hopefully with my 3.7 24v and gta brakes already installed so i can beat the crap out of you all! hahahaha
I'm on training camp. Bougt a Logitech G25 and GTR2, driving a couple of hours each day will make me faster then any engine upgrade. ;)

I'm already down sub 8 times and that's the whole lap. :D
I'm not telling you in which car though. :wink:
Mats Strandberg
-Scuderia Rosso- Now burned to the ground...
-onemanracing.com-
-Strandberg.photography-

GTV 2000 -77 - Died in the fire.
155 V6 Sport -96 - Sold!
Jim K
Verde
Verde

Post by Jim K »

Sub-8...?? NOS not allowed Mats!! Keep working at it, I won't tell you what Ron did with a shitty TS but so far he reams your a$$, hahah! :lol:
Jim K.
Micke
Verde
Verde

Post by Micke »

For sure he didn't do sub 8 in the TS. The car has the handling but not the power.
kevin
Verde
Verde

Post by kevin »

Jim, you so right, you only live once and if I dont go next year I will probably will put off for the following year and then you never go.
Trying to russel up a few chaps from our club to join in.
Hey, RZ hope your car is ready and it sounds like its gonna be quick but you better watch out as Im gonna pretend Im chasing down one of my stolen vehicles(caught them all). Just kidding.
Gotta start checking calender now.
Come on Baz, take some of those notes out from under work bench. I know they are stashed under there in that giant case with all the padlocks on!!