Anything that does not fit into other topics.
SydneyJules
Verde
Verde

Post by SydneyJules »

Nice work South Africa! About time you beat us good and properly again. I wasnt into cricket either, being a wog, I play soccer, but then I went to an ODI match between us and the Pakis a few years back, got all fuck eyed and learnt the true aim of the game

I could bring out some pretty crude things, but I try and keep my online personality rather neutral. It makes me seem all cuddly and what not...

YOU"RE F#@KING LUCKY THIS TIME!!!!!!

AND GUESS WHAT!?!?!

WHO"S GOING TO THE WORLD CUP? THE REAL FUCKING WORLD CUP!!! WHERE THE REST OF THE WORLD PLAYS TOO!!!!

Yep! You better be fucking right on it!! GO THE OZ-WOGS!
Fixing it bit by bit....
SydneyJules
Verde
Verde

Post by SydneyJules »

Ok that's a bit premature, I will be happy to stay up for four group matches, and after that, I dont think we'll go too far. Now Im just drawing attention away from the cricket!
Fixing it bit by bit....
kevin
Verde
Verde

Post by kevin »

Finally, we did not choke. This is a first for SA cricket but unfortunately Warne has just flown in for the five day test series and will probably send the whole of our team back to the shrink and set us back another few years.
On F1 , great to see the Italian mark back up there. Scary how fast Kimi was. Nineteen seconds behind coming through traffic !

Whats it with Oz F1 and A1 drivers names not saying ours(talking Rugby as we dont have any drivers including the one in A1) are not creative either. How do you get Scott Speed and Will Power??
SydneyJules
Verde
Verde

Post by SydneyJules »

Yep. Warne's gonna massacre your line up. You know it. And then he's gonna suck a few beers back, suck a few durries back, and rooot all of your women. He's a like a poodle on heat that warnie.

Well Kev, it's quite easy. We dont get funky names like Makhaya Ntini, for example, so when an aussie person has a surname like Power, it is written into a secret contract between they and the Australian Govt. that they will invest their life savings into naming and teaching that kid how to be the best at something, so that we have cool names out on the world tour, for various sports.

An Example is Michael Diamond, the crazy Olympic shooter, who received a free Holden Commodore V8 for getting a Gold medal. He stroked it to 355Ci and Supercharged it. Illegal drags all the time. Good burnouts too.

We nicknamed him Mike D, after the famous "beastie boys" mike d.

Much more exciting than names like, Stirling Mortlock, which, no offence to our English counterparts, sounds like a bit of a tea-party-rogering-good-time sort of name. Poor fcuker. Big boy though.

George Gregan's a pretty funny name too.

However, Lote Tuqiri has a nice ring to it.

Anyway, so now you know!

BTW How are you Kev? You still moving down here!?
Fixing it bit by bit....
ALFA GTV6 GP
Platinum
Platinum

Post by ALFA GTV6 GP »

Victorian Mick Lewis who finished with 0/113 from his 10 overs. Statistically the worst performance by a bowler in a one-day international. He choked !
This match shows Australia's vulnerability without Glenn McGrath and Shane Warne.
If we lose anymore we are going to lose the title of the modern day
Invincibles!

And that of course, could only be good for cricket!
John
Alfa 75 3.0 qv potenziata (Black)
Alfa GTV6 3.0 (Silver)
Alfa GTV6 GP 3.0 (Red)
Alfa GTV6 GP (Concourse)
Alfa GTV6 SA 3.3 AHMotorsport (Grey) 226.3 Bhp atw
Alfa GTV6 3.0 (Dark Grey) 200+ Bhp atw
pancho
Gold
Gold

Post by pancho »

we must have got on the tinnies after we hit 400.

many ppl lost A LOT OF $ on this game. nobs.
PanchoRama

From the great master Del Compo "so, wat you wan doin?"

High Five. Sexy Time. You Lose
matt
Platinum
Platinum

Post by matt »

Lap it up Barry and all you South Africans!! you know this won't happen again for a very very very long time.......
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

Matt,irrespective of who was playing,it probably was the best ODI match ever !!Absolutely brilliant!!

Poor Mick Lewis,in such a brilliant game he`ll be famous for the worst reason ..and record..

Yup,Warny is probably going to massacre our batting line up..again..bastard..he is just so bloody good..Now wheres that hooker and the tabloid guy???scuse me a sec.. :D :D :D

Joey,Ive typed so many posts and just deleted them again as to your *comments*..Gees mate,I thought you guys were half civilized by now.. :shock: Deep down Joe,I think theres hope.. :arrow:
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

Hey,Dont forget Roger Telemachus--28 runs in a single over of which there were 1nb,4nb,1nb,6nb,4nb,1nb..in total it was a 10 ball over!!

Joe,Joe,..Joe............*sigh*
matt
Platinum
Platinum

Post by matt »

Hehe yeah one day cricket should always come down to the last over!!!
Great game....... :D

You know the Poms reckon they had some secret weapons in use against Warne few years ago :? thats all public knowledge now........but.......it backfired on them......all those text messages on the mobile just strengthend warnies thumb/finger muscles for even better "flippers" and spin.......hehehe

Barry you should get some Ozzie cricket memoribilia to remember the S/A triumph.....only $20

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/VB-TALKING-BOONY ... dZViewItem
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

NO! :D
joey
Gold
Gold

Post by joey »

oh this is BULLSHIT ! You urinate on ONE homeless guy, and you're labelled for life. :roll:
"Fun is an unintended, unforeseen, and usually undignified consequence of life."
Jim K
Verde
Verde

Post by Jim K »

All these weird sports is greek to me guys but for the rest of it, why don't you pick a fire-hydrant?? Its not liable to suddenly wake up and kick ya in the cojones!! :lol:
Jim K.
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

:D Joooooeeeeey....Relax mate......Raggin` you big time here..... :D
Break out a xxx,you`ll feel better...hehe!!
Besides,I spoke to MD,an he says all you blokes down under are related,no matter where you live..so the Kiwis are brothers dude...When the crap hits the fan ,you all huddle around and cry together!!
Oh shit,I cant wait for this reply... :D
MD
Verde
Verde

Post by MD »

I said that :?: :!: :!: Must have been whacked on that Ouzo stuff JK sent me. I knew I should have looked that gift Trojan horse in the mouth ! :D

Joey, don't take tha bait mate. Show 'em you can be cool and sauve like Paul Hogan. 8)

Anyhow, Bazza couldn't urinate on anyone. I am told by a dubious source that he has a continence problem. :P
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse