Anything that does not fit into other topics.
Murray
Verde
Verde

Post by Murray »

Mats if it wasn't for Brit cars like Triumphs how else would we keep our highways oiled :lol:
1986-GTV6
1989-75 Twinspark very sadly sold-remarkable sedan !
2014 Audi Q5 3.0l TDI - torque MONSTER
Mericet
Gold
Gold

Post by Mericet »

Murray wrote:Barry et al...Seeing as your using this forum to discuss your recent triumphs I think you have a responsibilty to explain the game of cricket to we North Americans :lol:
I tried that once at a baseball game. Bad idea. :o
Neil C.

85 GTV 6 "Benna della ruggine e mangiatore dello zoccolo"
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

Murray,will do..

We got the most exilirating game last night!! We needed 2 wickets with 6 balls to go and got one!
Then it was close as a lbw decision did not go our way and the Aussies knocked a 4 to take the game!!!

Well done Aussies!! :roll: :roll: The ODI series is alive and will go down to the last game on Sunday... :twisted:

Got all of that Murray??Exciting ,huh?? :wink: .....(Sorry Murray..will get a full explanation up..) :D
Mats
Verde
Verde

Post by Mats »

Murray wrote:Mats if it wasn't for Brit cars like Triumphs how else would we keep our highways oiled :lol:
you're oiling your highways?? Funny, we seem to try and keep the oil off the road (and certainly track). :shock:
Mats Strandberg
-Scuderia Rosso- Now burned to the ground...
-onemanracing.com-
-Strandberg.photography-

GTV 2000 -77 - Died in the fire.
155 V6 Sport -96 - Sold!
Murray
Verde
Verde

Post by Murray »

Thanks Barry now I understand :shock: I think I'll go back to something simple like creating a timing curve for my ignition system.
1986-GTV6
1989-75 Twinspark very sadly sold-remarkable sedan !
2014 Audi Q5 3.0l TDI - torque MONSTER
fortom
Gold
Gold

Post by fortom »

Our Aussie mates are still very quiet.... :wink: :?:
joey
Gold
Gold

Post by joey »

fortom wrote:Our Aussie mates are still very quiet.... :wink: :?:
fuck off you sheep molestin' cunt.

sorry... :oops:
"Fun is an unintended, unforeseen, and usually undignified consequence of life."
la_strega_nera
Platinum
Platinum

Post by la_strega_nera »

Bwahahahahahahahahah!
I've been keeping out of it cos i hate cricket.
Mezevenf
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Mezevenf »

la_strega_nera wrote:Bwahahahahahahahahah!
I've been keeping out of it cos i hate cricket.
Me too.
Bernard M (AKA Mef - Mezevenf)

1986 75QV 3.0L 24v V6 - Silver
1985 GTV6 2.5L 12v V6 - Red
1999 166 3.0L 24v V6 - Red

NightSpec
MD
Verde
Verde

Post by MD »

Hey joey. Hope you're not holding anything back ! :lol:

Bazza, congrats to the SA team for the one day win. ROOOLY top game. Some say the best one day game ever. See, Aussies can be good sportsman unless we play the Kiwis then we carry vaseline jars and zucchines just to drive point home when we need to he he :D
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse
fortom
Gold
Gold

Post by fortom »

Thanks Joey , that is very sporting of you ...... as a South African i will ignore your comment and verbals . To the rest of the Aussies great series guys . :wink:
MD
Verde
Verde

Post by MD »

To the Oz troops,

Hey guys, I have just had a whip around the board and there is sheit flying everywhere. I had a pimple break out about some zoob with an alleged 2000w amplifier in his Alfa. Joey has scorched what he thought was a Kiwi butt. Cool calm and collected Bernard is thinking of bitch slapping somebody. Que Boludo has spat the dummy and served up one...

I think we are all suffering cricket fever guys. Lets face it, we got burned and there is pain...how come there is never a loose can around just when you feel like kicking one ? Geez, don't you feel like being a girl sometimes and just cry. I would if I could . sniff.
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse
Mats
Verde
Verde

Post by Mats »

Cricket fever? Is that when you sit out in the grass at night rubbing your legs togheter to make some noise? Or is it just when your ears are on your knees? :lol:
Mats Strandberg
-Scuderia Rosso- Now burned to the ground...
-onemanracing.com-
-Strandberg.photography-

GTV 2000 -77 - Died in the fire.
155 V6 Sport -96 - Sold!
joey
Gold
Gold

Post by joey »

fortom wrote:Thanks Joey , that is very sporting of you ...... as a South African i will ignore your comment and verbals . To the rest of the Aussies great series guys . :wink:
Man, thats harsh. I thought you were a kiwi. :lol: Ahh, no intented harm from me, i saw your location and i couldn't resist. Its like popping pimples - u see a kiwi, you gotta give 'em hell. Like ben and the others, i dont care too much for cricket. That said, it was an amazing match, you guys really bitch slapped us at the last ! 8) Finally there is some international cricket going on..

I hope we're cool...You gotta believe me man, i'm not a bad person. I dont lie, cheat or steal, and i've never urinated on a homeless person. I SWEAR !

Ok, sorry about that. I have a twisted sense of humour.. :roll:
"Fun is an unintended, unforeseen, and usually undignified consequence of life."
fortom
Gold
Gold

Post by fortom »

No worries Joey, we we are cool mate. Different subject , GO the red cars in F1, well done Schumi , i reckon we are back near the top , should be a good season 8)