Please post a pic of yourself or your car tell us about yourself and let us know where you are from.
Jose_76
Gold
Gold

Jose_76 GTV6

Post by Jose_76 »

Hi everybody! Finally I'm posting a couple pics of my car! :wink:

Actually, I have the stock rims instead of the ones in the pictures (from a friend), I was just cleaning my rims.

I'm from Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain), I finished my maths studies 6 years ago...

I bought my GTV6 in August 2000, with the original 2.5 with several bent valves, I repaired the heads, do the paint job, etc...and after a coupe years I found a 75 3.0 for parts in good condition, so I got the power steering, the gearbox and the engine to swap.
I changed the final drive of the 75's gearbox to 4.1 (stock GTV6 one), fitted new donuts, new Sparco brakelines, RS Racing front coilovers (removed torsion bars), rear springs and 30mm antisway bar. I'm certain I'm forgetting things...

Right now I'm waiting to have time enough to do the GTA front disc conversion, fit rear vented/bigger discs, 7,5x16" AZEV A rims,

fix a lot of things around and....repair the air conditioning!! ;)
'84 Red GTV6 3.0
matt
Platinum
Platinum

Post by matt »

Nice car Jose_76 ! I like these gtvs without the two tone dark gray on the side/doors. Very clean car, nice one.
hutchensgd
Gold
Gold

Nice car

Post by hutchensgd »

Hey amigo,

You car is quite nice. Mine is quite similar. Is there an emblem missing off of the rear hatch?
Glenn
Jose_76
Gold
Gold

Post by Jose_76 »

Yes, I removed the "GTV6 2.5" Badge before I got the car in the bodyshop for painting and didn't put it back again. I don't find any reason to glue it again and maybe ruin the paint, I like the way it looks right now :wink:
'84 Red GTV6 3.0