Please post a pic of yourself or your car tell us about yourself and let us know where you are from.
Mats
Verde
Verde

Re: Hi from a Lancia Nut!!

Post by Mats »

Zamani wrote:What's so POS about the new GM engine?

Is it A LOT heavier than the Busso V6?
Does it it drink oil like the Busso V6?

Sure it looks ugly, but in stock form the specs looks promising. VVT, JTS, sounds like a good base. I'll reserve my judgment until somebody looks into the heads and see if it is good or bad.
Cam chain!

I'm totally with you on this one Zamani. Looks is secondary, can't say I'm Pro GM V6 but on the other hand I don't totally dismiss it just because of a beautycover...

Anyone arguing the looks of the engine should have a look at the routing of wire harnesses and hoses in any Alfa engine bay, looks like someone just took the shortest route on every wire and hose. Looks cheap and crappy IMO.
Mats Strandberg
-Scuderia Rosso- Now burned to the ground...
-onemanracing.com-
-Strandberg.photography-

GTV 2000 -77 - Died in the fire.
155 V6 Sport -96 - Sold!
Bruce
Gold
Gold

Post by Bruce »

According to Italiaspeed, there is supposed to an all-new V6 in 2009!
SydneyJules
Verde
Verde

Post by SydneyJules »

Wow wow and sweet. Nice Monte Lancianut, love your ideas. Keen to see what eventuates. Love those cars.
Damn Greg- to get through your renewal and be awaiting fait - I'm not envious, then again, I can't find a gig to save myself right now- I finally get some turbine time and I still need more bloody multi!!! At least my ATPLs are nearly done.
Fedezyl- Damn- CRJ... nice! Still a 76'd be pretty cool too....

J
Fixing it bit by bit....
Lancianut69
Gold
Gold

Post by Lancianut69 »

Hi mate,

thanks for the compliment! I'm in the process of amassing the bits for the megasquirt install at the mo and researching as much as poss on the V6 install, but work is a bit (for that read VERY) quiet at the mo, so unfortunately it's not full speed ahead - yet!!

Cheers

Darren