Please post a pic of yourself or your car tell us about yourself and let us know where you are from.
hairyblokedude
Silver
Silver

GTV6 TRIKE !!

Post by hairyblokedude »

Hi, pic of my GTV6 trike I bought recently. Shes on the way to completion as I bought her as an unfinished project.

Cheers Rich in UK

Hi Guys, yes it was on ebay, I saw it and hadto have it. It uses the transaxle and the de dion rear end. I bought it approx 90% finished, so thanks to my Chronic fatigue syndrome, 2 knackered knees and other health issues, progress aint as fast as I'd like it to be. I'll put some more pics on over the weekend if not before, althoughI'm concentrating on getting it road legal...the pretty bits will come later. I've just bought my 1st ever mobile phone(at 42..), so as soon as I can figure out how to do a sound and video upload, I'll share her with you. The wifes away this weekend in our 156 Sportwagon, so I'll get some work done.. :lol:
Last edited by hairyblokedude on Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Greg Gordon
Verde
Verde

Post by Greg Gordon »

That's extrodianry. It appears it's actually mostly a GTV6, not just a GTV6 engine. It looks like it's using a GTV6 DeDion and transaxle. The builder just eliminated the driveshaft and bolted the forward Guibo to the transaxle. I like the shifter mod. That will eliminate any linkage issues!
SydneyJules
Verde
Verde

Post by SydneyJules »

Hehehe I love it!!!!!

I thought about trying to drop that kind of setup into the back of an Alfasud sprint, and having double A arrms fabricated to run off the gbox for an IRS....

And now I am thinking about it again!

That things is tops!
Fixing it bit by bit....
Alfettish
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Alfettish »

It even has a toilet at the back. Great!
MALDI
Platinum
Platinum

Post by MALDI »

Brilliant! More pictures please! :)
'84 GTV6 3.0L
'81 X1/9
GarthW
Verde
Verde

Post by GarthW »

So would have to be the best handling trike in the world..? :lol:

Thats amazing, can we please have some audio on a vid file PLEASE!!??

Just imagine the sound..... :twisted:

Selling 1985 GTV6.

Ecu and injectors, lightened.....plays music.
mjr
Platinum
Platinum

Post by mjr »

nice one,

was this the one on ebay a few months ago? I thaught I was seeing things when it came up :lol:
GarthW
Verde
Verde

Post by GarthW »

Dunno bout ebay, must have been cos i doubt there's others like it :wink:

Can just picture it when the throttle gets hit, would the rear end squat like our gtv6's do?("And other Alfa's!) Thought i'd cover my back there, hehe. :roll:

Crazy conversion i've seen is a 2.0 Alfetta motor powering a tiny Niki, cleaned up everything in a grass motorkhana, even the WRX's lol. Thing would have weighed under 600kg easy, for it was gutted.

Selling 1985 GTV6.

Ecu and injectors, lightened.....plays music.
mjr
Platinum
Platinum

Post by mjr »

Strap on gregs SC kit, next stop the moon! :P