Please post a pic of yourself or your car tell us about yourself and let us know where you are from.
kevin
Verde
Verde

Re: Daniel's 24v

Post by kevin »

I think seeing the roll cage through the rear windscreen might intimidate most people. No rear wings will keep it 'stockish". Just leave the 2.5 badge on the rear like I do with my 116 GTV 3.2 24v. Again very stylish.
Giuliettaevo2
Verde
Verde

Post by Giuliettaevo2 »

Just tint the windows like its a beemer :? .. no one will notice the rollcage that way. :wink:

I love the sleeper cars. Had an Alfetta Sedan once with a 3.0 in it, said 1.8 on the back and got a lot of strange looks from people who tried to push me on the freeway. 8)

Can anyone translate "wolf in sheeps clothing"into italian for me? am planning on putting that line on my licenseplate surround. 8)
Drive it like you stole it...
Daniel
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Daniel »

My Dad's is far more sleeper than mine - 3L from 164 under the stock 2L bonnet, GTV2.0 badge still on the back. Look closer (for those that know Alfas) and you see 5 stud wheels and 4 spot brakes. It is a little rumblier than a 4 banger at idle but not much, it's when you nail it that it screams like a banshee and anyone up against it usually realises too late.

Mine will not be getting blackout tint - some race regs don't like that.
I was originally aiming for a sleeper but that was when this project was just swap the 2.5 for a 3.0 24v. Much evolution later, I don't care as much about hiding the capabilities.