Please post a pic of yourself or your car tell us about yourself and let us know where you are from.
kevin
Verde
Verde

Post by kevin »

Update of race car with replica stickers on.
Fernando , the 8c spider will be at Kyalami next sunday morning. Huge day there with full field(40 cars) in the Trofeo race. The Ultima is also racing along with the 147GTA. Dont miss this day.
Attachments
IMG_4449.JPG
IMG_4449.JPG (155.24 KiB) Viewed 7894 times
kevin
Verde
Verde

Post by kevin »

Some one reversed into me and drove off. Thought it would be a good time to fix other blemishes. Prep work done at home with spraying done by pro in booth.Get car back on Monday.
Attachments
IMG_4436.JPG
IMG_4436.JPG (159.81 KiB) Viewed 7891 times
Fernando
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Fernando »

Kevin I will be there to shout support for your efforts in the Trofeo race mate. :D

I am very keen to see an 8C in the flesh.I am hoping my brother will have his new 2 litre GTV ready for the drive through on Sunday.Was on the phone with him this morning,tells me NEVER follow and Alfa manuals advice regarding wiring... :lol:

Kevin your race car is looking seriously good my friend,it reminds me so much of Glenwoods Group 1 racer that old Abel drove to such good effect.
"Racing is life,everything before and after is just waiting."- Steve Mqueen
fortom
Gold
Gold

Post by fortom »

Wish we could be there for the record attempt. Please guys loads of photos.......... :D
Tom
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

Its the poser one F...You know,the one all the Ozzies want ??
Attachments
eb0f64fa.jpg
eb0f64fa.jpg (61.39 KiB) Viewed 7759 times
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.
MD
Verde
Verde

Post by MD »

If that car was on a poster, you could say that is a well hung Alfa. :D
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse
rz
Platinum
Platinum

Post by rz »

hi kev,
your racer is looking realy HOT 8)
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

A looong hot day at Kyalami today...
Some good Trofeo Racing and some excellent cars there.
Tha 8C is stunning ! Cabrio or not,I could live with this car,no probs.

Typical of a limited run Alfa Romeo,the finishing off leaves a lot to be desired.They should not have had mirrors under the car.

Some nice cars turned out for the "record " attempt..Took part in the on track parade that formed the record attemt for most Alfa`s at one cathering or something like that.

Some real wallies in the parade as well,two blokes warming the tires on 147 silly speeds with nowhere tp go..Some guy in a 156 GTA rev limiting the engine when ever he could...were doing 10 km/h here ..was waiting for the engine to expire.
Attachments
DSC00149.JPG
DSC00149.JPG (146.54 KiB) Viewed 7713 times
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

:shock:
Attachments
DSC00097.JPG
DSC00097.JPG (143.36 KiB) Viewed 7717 times
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

8) Stuart Kiggell`s Ultima GTR..Alfa Powered !
Attachments
DSC00132.JPG
DSC00132.JPG (150.06 KiB) Viewed 7721 times
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

So,South Africa now hold the world record for most Alfa`s together on the same stretch of road and covering at least 3 Km.

We had 244 Alfa at Kyalami today and all were on the track at the same time AND all covered the 3 Km..
Just saw the helicopter footage on national news and I must say it looked quite impressive ! :D
Attachments
Pit Alfa.jpg
Pit Alfa.jpg (177.6 KiB) Viewed 7713 times
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

On the track ! 8)
Attachments
Barry Garmin.jpg
Barry Garmin.jpg (151.55 KiB) Viewed 7709 times
MD
Verde
Verde

Post by MD »

Aaarrrgh, this hurts a bit-congratulations. Naah, seriously, that's impressive under any terms.
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

MD wrote:Aaarrrgh, this hurts a bit-congratulations. Naah, seriously, that's impressive under any terms.
Hehe..cheers mate.
Was a good day,a bit of light relief here for a change.. :wink:
SydneyJules
Verde
Verde

Post by SydneyJules »

Thanks for that boys- great shots!
Fixing it bit by bit....