Related to the Bowling & Grippo Fuel Injection system.
zambon
Verde
Verde

fuel pump mod directions

Post by zambon »

I am nearly finished with my ms1 v3 assembly. Soon I will need to modify my fuel pump circuit for installation in my verde. Problem is that I cant find the info I need for this mod. Many of the photos and diagrams in the old posts have expired.

If someone has information about this modification or useful links, please post them.
Thanks
James
Steve R
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Steve R »

Hi Zambon,

My Megasquirt is the MS1 processor on the V2.2 circuit board. Having not built a V3 board it's difficult to comment on how to do the fuel pump mod on that board.

Re docs and guides, if you go to the main home page of www.alfagtv6.com on the left hand side is a folder titled "Start GTV6.com", within is a series of folders, open the one called "Technical" and the second file from the bottom is all about building a megasquirt into a GTV6. It's for a version 2.2 board, but hopefully it'll be of some use.
Also this thread mentions the fuel pump mod :
http://www.alfagtv6.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=211

Steve
83' GTV6, 3.0 24v supercharged
Peab
Silver
Silver

Post by Peab »

Same with me, i haven't tried the V3 yet so can't give any direct solutions.

But i can say now that my worries this spring was unfounded. The fuel pump mod i did worked flawlessly through the whole summer. The important thing is to get voltage out on the pin for the pump. So Steve was right that time, there are more than one way to do it.

If you study the schematics of Peter Florance perhaps you will find a way to translate it into a V3 version.