nvenuto
Silver
Silver

evo bumper on gtv6

Post by nvenuto »

Hi all 'I know that this has come up before but I was wondering if we can get some info of where to order it and how its installed on the car. I have seen pics of enzos car and the widebody and would love this front end to go on mine. Anyone know about this?

Thanks
n
enzo
Platinum
Platinum

Post by enzo »

hi nvenuto

do you mean my car? that's not a evo bumper on my car, "just" a grand prix kit...it's available any longer...i have a complete kit, may be i could sell that one :wink:

regards
nvenuto
Silver
Silver

Post by nvenuto »

Hi enzo,
Not your car (which is very nice!!!!) but an Enzo that Julian posted about months ago on the old site. I believe a south African car. How much do you want for the gp kit?

n-
enzo
Platinum
Platinum

Post by enzo »

:D

you mean this one?

where are you from? i belive that the shipping cost will be very expensive...
Mats
Verde
Verde

Post by Mats »

Blasphemy...
Mats Strandberg
-Scuderia Rosso- Now burned to the ground...
-onemanracing.com-
-Strandberg.photography-

GTV 2000 -77 - Died in the fire.
155 V6 Sport -96 - Sold!
nvenuto
Silver
Silver

Post by nvenuto »

yes that's it
i'm in mass, usa
SydneyJules
Verde
Verde

Post by SydneyJules »

Blasphemy!?!?!

Aww mats I think that is the best wide body kit around for a GTV6!

And in my "Retire my car, stick the motor in a 105, and get serious with the Alfetta" Dreams (for when I have some money!), I will definitely do something like that!
Fixing it bit by bit....
Mats
Verde
Verde

Post by Mats »

Blasphemy I tells ya...

It's like putting a 155 DTM kit on a 105 GTV. Just plain wrong.
Mats Strandberg
-Scuderia Rosso- Now burned to the ground...
-onemanracing.com-
-Strandberg.photography-

GTV 2000 -77 - Died in the fire.
155 V6 Sport -96 - Sold!
Hippo58
Silver
Silver

Post by Hippo58 »

Well... the 155 and the 105 GTV have some years between them! I agree a 155 bumber would look horrific! Any bumper actually! These cars (105) should be bumperless :P

Whereas the GTV6 and the 75 co-existed (just) and are structuraly the same! The bumper mounting points are the same! I don't think it is THAT bad (blasphemy)!

According to my taste it is nice! What I don't like is that the spliter is so low and the rest of the car seems to have big clearance.
Petros. Transaxleista!
SydneyJules
Verde
Verde

Post by SydneyJules »

I think you will find that the higher clearance the rest of the car has is to facilitate the suspension mods on it- that is Mark Pap's dad's car, with a 300hp 1.8t in it- one of the best presented alfa racers in the country IMO. It's the direction I am leaning towards with my car... except with MORE POWERRRRRRR hehehe.

The guards on that car seem to have been brought down and out to the the rims, as opposed to bringing the rims up to the car by lowering it- must be something to do with the roll centre mods- many guys out here (and I am inclined to agree) reckon these cars are much more chuckable with a higher ride height, so Im guessing this susp. setup revolves around that. The car does handle VERY well. 4 spot brembos up front, and those slicks top it off.
Fixing it bit by bit....
nvenuto
Silver
Silver

Post by nvenuto »

Jules do you know if Mark still produces the kit? and how I can reach hime for it?
FLETCH
Silver
Silver

Post by FLETCH »

Hey Jules,
was it Mark that made the fibreglass kit's,if so i need to contact him about a passengers side wheel arch flare (front) for a GP,or anyone you may know who can help ?
thanks m8 8)
U5tabil
Silver
Silver

Post by U5tabil »

Well i do like that front and stuff. But im not a big fan of that big spoiler that it got behind. But what is the price of something like that?