Nikoror
Gold
Gold

Post by Nikoror »

a waste gate with low psi spring and a bleed valve?
Rice SAE
5yearplan
Gold
Gold

Post by 5yearplan »

Greg Gordon wrote:If all goes well I will be done Sept. 5th. I am really anxious to be done with this book. It's been consuming my life for well over a year.

Greg,
P.S. I am killing this thread soon, so if anyone needs those charts grab them. I won't be putting all four up again.
Cool, when will the book be available for us civilians?
Greg Gordon
Verde
Verde

Post by Greg Gordon »

I don't really know, I am meeting with a potential printer next week. I may have a slight delay because I wanted to use some charts from Eaton, but I can't get an official "OK" from them. (I can't get them to say anything period) Without that I will have to make charts for drive power requirments, delta temps, and volumetric numbers myself. That will be a minor setback.

I will explain the in car adustable boost in the book. I don't want to go into it here. It's very simple, but it's only effective on a Roots blower, not a screw or centrifugal. I ran it on my GTV6 for about a year with an 8psi low and a 10psi high setting. I found I always left it in high anyway. I suppose if I had better injection on the car I could have run a 10psi warm weather setting and a 12psi cold weather setting, however I hit a L-Jet brick wall at 10psi which I was never able to climb.

Greg
Mats
Verde
Verde

Post by Mats »

Greg Gordon wrote:...I hit a L-Jet brick wall...
:lol:

Now that I can relate to. :?
Mats Strandberg
-Scuderia Rosso- Now burned to the ground...
-onemanracing.com-
-Strandberg.photography-

GTV 2000 -77 - Died in the fire.
155 V6 Sport -96 - Sold!
Greg Gordon
Verde
Verde

Post by Greg Gordon »

As opposed to....?