Any and all Alfa Romeo Car Parts advertisements.
Sporttunergtv6
Platinum
Platinum

305mm Alfa GTA rotors on EBAY for big brake upgrade

Post by Sporttunergtv6 »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0130433337

I have listed a set of new Alfa Romeo 147 GTA rotors on ebay in an effort to recoop some of the expense of my big brake travails. I ordered these rotors 1 year ago from a USA brembo distributor who said this would not be a problem. After Brembo ITA sent the wrong 4 bolt pattern rotors twice I have finally received the correct 305mmx28mm casting and 5x98mm pattern slotted rotors. They are listed on ebay for $300 starting bid and I would be happy to send them down the road for that price, all things (like how long it took, shipping, and customs) considered.

If anyone is interested in purchasing the also slotted305mmx28mm, 4x100 pattern Fiat Stilo rotors from me the price is $260 as you will have to get them drilled precisely to 5x98 pattern.

You can click through to the auction or pm me. To be completely honest with everyone here I was able to find a dealer in Europe who sent me the new casting 330mm rotors for the 2003->GTA for $415, and those are the rotors I will finally be using for my personal car.

vca207(at)nyu.edu
Vittorio