Barry
Verde
Verde

Innovate Motorsport Digital A/F Rtio Meter..

Post by Barry »

:D :D :D :D Guys,If you have not got one of these for setting up your car,go out and get one !!

JJ was kind enough to bring one back to sunny ol` S.A for me on his latest trip...John,Many thanks for the trouble-Realy appreciate it..

Check it out at www.innovatemotorsport.com .A real good piece of equipment...

Barry
Last edited by Barry on Sun May 15, 2005 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

:?: Am I waxing on lirically for no reason here?? Does everybody already use this product ??
I actually dont know how I programmed ecu`s properly without this tool...
There is a forum on it as well-worth checking out-
www.tuneyourengine.com

Barry
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.
Mats
Verde
Verde

Post by Mats »

Probably no response because in your first post the URL was not working, not even after cleaning up. ;)

You are raving about a wideband Lambda meter? Or is it the logging capabilities? :)
That is an absolutely vital piece of equipment for any tuner, I thought you you had used it before?

Check this out; http://wbo2.com/
Mats Strandberg
-Scuderia Rosso- Now burned to the ground...
-onemanracing.com-
-Strandberg.photography-

GTV 2000 -77 - Died in the fire.
155 V6 Sport -96 - Sold!
Zamani
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Zamani »

Hmmm.... I've had my Autronic Wideband for 3-4 years now. Yeap, you need wideband. I log runs and modify the fuel table after it. This should work for any efi. It's quite simple to adjust the table using the a/f vs. rpm log.
tectoteam
Gold
Gold

Post by tectoteam »

have to a product from tech edge.

http://wbo2.com/

works fine, and cheap...

great :D
2 stroke addict
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

Ive used wide band ,but not with the amount of datalogging available with the Innovate Motorsport system.Ive linked it up to the Haltech e11 v2 and the results are phenominal.I can datalog on the lambda unit or the Haltech,or both simutaneously!! This is what excites me so much..Trust me ,Ive also learnt a lot of the forum...never too old to learn,hey??
Mats,checked out your link(it worked.......)nice systems.You been using for long??How accurate??can you calibrate sensors with it??

www.innovatemotorsport.com

It has an aux box that allows you to datalog boost press.,load,tps,g-sensor,iat,coolant temp,maf-map outputs,basically any output up to 5volts.and if you need to log more than 5v,use a voltage devider.....Then you get the programmable dash mount display...Ilove this gadget....

Barry
Mats
Verde
Verde

Post by Mats »

Oh, sorry if I was unclear...

I am wideband impaired.. :(
Got som friends with a wideband lambda so if I need it I can borrow that.

Logging is the friggin' base for proper analysis! :D
Gotta buy myself a Haltech soon, this is getting silly, why do I have to spend all that money racing? ;)
Mats Strandberg
-onemanracing.com-
-Strandberg.photography-

155 V6 Sport -96 - Sold!
Zamani
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Zamani »

Why Haltech? Can you get one cheap there? Gotech sounds like a good system, especially the bare MFI unit.
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

Big difference,Z.For a quick cheap system that will provide spark and fuel,Gotec is good-Nothing beats the additional functuality of a top system with all the bells and whistles...My new E11 Haltech has 14 outputs -Im controlling 2x radiator fans(156)at low and high speeds individually..Useing engine controll relay to switch on the coil packs(no more blowing the plenum right off the engine cause all 6 coils are firing on power up)This is a biggy in my life..Flat shift switch(If you have not used this at the track,you dont know what youre missing.)
Gotec is a cheap basic system to get you going reliably-if you dont require the additional functions and finer programming ability of the well known systems(Haltech,Motec,electromotive,Autronic,etc)then it is a superb little system..

Barry
Mats
Verde
Verde

Post by Mats »

Don't forget the support from a local dealer that has been selling/using the system for 10 years, that accounts for a lot in my book.
Mats Strandberg
-onemanracing.com-
-Strandberg.photography-

155 V6 Sport -96 - Sold!
junglejustice
Verde
Verde

Post by junglejustice »

FYI The GoTech now offers data logging too.... Just download the new program right from the website...

For tuning - few things beat the Innovate for value and with 44 minutes of logging A/F, boost, map, tps etc etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...to Alfa, or not to Alfa? That is the question...
4agedub
Silver
Silver

Post by 4agedub »

The Gotech units provide most of the features required. IF you're after fan switches and idle control then you will be glad to hear that the Gotech MFI PRO X will be launched within the next 3 months.

This unit will have all of the Gotech MFI Pro features including:
-a dedicated fan output
-idle control (hot and cold idle setups)
-boost control
-fully sequential six cylinder ignition
-phased injection

For the sequential ignition to operate properly you will need to make use of the 60-2 setup and a tdc reference.