Anything that does not fit into other topics.
kevin
Verde
Verde

Post by kevin »

Mats, I think you guys are the only country that has an outdoor summer ice hockey league !
Mats
Verde
Verde

Post by Mats »

hehe, true.

(no, not really) :wink:
Mats Strandberg
-Scuderia Rosso- Now burned to the ground...
-onemanracing.com-
-Strandberg.photography-

GTV 2000 -77 - Died in the fire.
155 V6 Sport -96 - Sold!
nisaar
Gold
Gold

Post by nisaar »

:twisted: As Suid Afrikaners Dit is ons se regte om Afrikaans te praat, en
Biltong te eet en RUGBY te wen....
Lifes a journey? F*** the ride get there first ALFA ROMEO oo=v=oo
Fernando
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Fernando »

After Friday's game against England,us Saffas have one huge smile on our dials... :D
"Racing is life,everything before and after is just waiting."- Steve Mqueen
lucass81
Gold
Gold

Post by lucass81 »

Shame on IRB, what they allowed to happen today is very sad. I didnt thought that such a thing could happen in a RWC, it seems that profesional sports are nothing else than a big bussiness. It brings me back to 1995 when the IRB fixed the cup for South Africa.
84 GTV6
96 M3
kevin
Verde
Verde

Post by kevin »

Are you referring to the forward pass to give France the try? Lets face it the All Blacks are a far superior side but when it counts it just slips away sometimes. Well done pumas nearly through it away at the last minute though ! Not sure what you referring to fixing 1995 World cup(is it the food poisoning thing)?
junglejustice
Verde
Verde

Post by junglejustice »

The Swedes have a team - they slice the oranges for half-time... :lol:
...to Alfa, or not to Alfa? That is the question...
Mats
Verde
Verde

Post by Mats »

Eh, what?
Mats Strandberg
-Scuderia Rosso- Now burned to the ground...
-onemanracing.com-
-Strandberg.photography-

GTV 2000 -77 - Died in the fire.
155 V6 Sport -96 - Sold!
Fernando
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Fernando »

Comisserations Lucas,I honestly thought the All Blacks were going to wallop the French,but once again they have proven to be your bogey team at a World Cup.Poor Graham Henry,such an amazing record but just one loss and it's guilotine time. :shock:

Anyway my hats off to Fiji for giving the Boks a good run for there money.Next Sunday we will hopefully put Argentina to the sword in the Semi... :D
lucass81
Gold
Gold

Post by lucass81 »

What I mean is that the referees and lineman are imparcial, the same that happened in the football World Cup last year and always. The same that happened in the 1995 semis when the Boks defeated France and in the final game against New Zeland too.
Now I hope Argentina and South Africa to be a great fair game and not the embarrsment that last weeekend games were. They are the only teams that deserve to be in the semis. Not like England that almost lost against USA and where beaten up by the Boks and France that the only competitive team that beated without cheating and not comfortable is Ireland. Remember what happened in those test matchs against the Blacks a few months before the cup. That was real that was a fair referee.
But things didnt happen for the IRB like they were supposed to happen. Argentina wasnt supposed to beat France. It was all fixed for France to be first in their group to play the 1/4s in Paris against Scotland and then against the Boks in Paris again but it didnt happen and there is now way the host of the cup wont be in the semis.
Changing subject a little, has anybody saw the punch by Keith Robinson that knocked out Betsen. Really dirty playing there by the Black. I you all didnt see it check it at Rugbydump.com
84 GTV6
96 M3
DaveH
Gold
Gold

Post by DaveH »

Hard to feel sorry for Betsen, tbh.

He may have invented the off-camera punch...
Fernando
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Fernando »

Lucas I hope like crazy that it's never found out that rugby is fixed in some way or the other. :cry: I do honestly believe that refs are human and make mistakes that sometimes go against 'our' team,but I believe that in the end it all balances out with some decisions going your teams way and some against.

The fiasco that has now come out in tennis with supposed throwing of games by some players leaves a disgusting taste in ones mouth.I hope they nail the buggers who are guilty.

Anyway one must feel for the Aussies and NZ's after last weekend,so I thought you might enjoy the 'Welcome Home' for the All Blacks....
Attachments
AB Home Coming Again.jpg
AB Home Coming Again.jpg (55.01 KiB) Viewed 6909 times
lucass81
Gold
Gold

Post by lucass81 »

Great win by England, I`m very happy that France is out of the final. Let`s hope either Argentina or South Africa wins the cup. South hemisfere rules!
Althouth North hemisfere build better cars.
84 GTV6
96 M3
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

The Argies are on a high,be careful,they might surprise us tonight..!

Saffas for the WRC!!.. :D
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

The Argies are on a high,be careful,they might surprise us tonight..!

Saffas for the WRC!!.. :D
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.