Anything that does not fit into other topics.
MR2 Zig
Verde
Verde

Post by MR2 Zig »

This is the "other" catagory, yes?

Scott
Alfettish
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Alfettish »

MR2 Zig wrote: I do think that the more people understand the detail of how bad war is the less likely we are to have wars. For some the study of history, from a book, is sufficent others may need a more hands on approach...whatever it takes so that we can resolve to get through our differences without war.

Scott
Come on mate, a bunch of maniacs having a great time firing automatic weapons (including a minigun and explosives) and yelling "hot diggity dang" laughing and clapping isn't going to leave any negative impressions about war or firearms on a little girl.
Zamani
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Zamani »

Hey Guys,

I think we can see what this kind of topic always ends up with? I suggest we end it here.
Sporttunergtv6
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Sporttunergtv6 »

It is just about as provacative as a front mount gearbox :shock: ...
I like the alfa convo more, but it has been a slow week...

Guns and 3 yr olds are scary but think about the fact that there might be three, five, or ten year olds learning to shoot at at each other in some war torn part of the world, for reasons they cannot even begin to fathom. It is the fear, hatred, and stubborness of the gun wielding men that are truly scary.
Jim K
Verde
Verde

Post by Jim K »

Well, there's a plus side to everything....if everybody was packing, the words 'armed robbery' would disapear from the dictionary (as well as most of rush hour traffic everywhere) heheh! :lol:
Can you imagine some clown walking into a bank yelling 'this is a stick-up' and all of a sudden 20-odd people cocking their guns at the dude? :shock: :lol: Enough deterrent for ya??
There's a chance street crimes would diminish as would-be victims should not be considered helpless any more as well as the 'innocent bystanders'!
Now back to Alfas.
Jim K.
Alfettish
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Alfettish »

It looks like a shitload of fun; I'll give it that.
kevin
Verde
Verde

Post by kevin »

Just a thought. We are not at war in South Africa but we had just under 20 000 murders last year. that is fractionary less than the amount of people killed in wartorn Iraq. I have personally been held hostage and stared down a barrel so Bring on those guns when you come and watch the World Cup in2010. This is a good reason to drive Alfas here because nobody is interested in hijacking them. Four weeks ago when I watched four chaps robbing my dad with a gun to his head, they just took the 164 keys so we would not chase after them.
This is to depressing. I think we should go back to fun things on Alfas. Maybe this thread should be deleted.[/i]