Related to the Bowling & Grippo Fuel Injection system.
P.Webb
Gold
Gold

Anyone have an Extra024s bundle?

Post by P.Webb »

Had a little problem with the laptop. Basically it melted when my truck caught fire last week. What's worse is I had my data backup in the bag too. See pictures at http://www.flickr.com/photos/denovich/s ... 148080164/

Anyway, I recovered a version of Megatune but I lost all my msns-extra024s code and ini files. Looks like the archives aren't being maintained any more for download. I know I could reflash but I don't want to go through all that right now.

Does anyone have the bundle of Extra024s? Please drop me a PM or email.

Thanks

-Peter
Greg Gordon
Verde
Verde

Post by Greg Gordon »

Hi Peter. Sorry about your truck and laptop, that sucks. I don't even know what an Extra024 is but hopefully someone will help out.

How is the Megasquirt Milano doing?
enzo
Platinum
Platinum

Post by enzo »

P.Webb
Gold
Gold

Post by P.Webb »

enzo wrote:Hi Peter

here is 24s13c

http://www.alfetta-gtv6.com/projekt/meg ... 24s13c.zip

regards
Got it. Thanks so much. Now to reset all the WUE.

-Peter
P.Webb
Gold
Gold

Post by P.Webb »

Greg Gordon wrote:Hi Peter. Sorry about your truck and laptop, that sucks. I don't even know what an Extra024 is but hopefully someone will help out.

How is the Megasquirt Milano doing?
Hi Greg,

Well, that's kinda why I needed the 024s. The Verde hadn't run since last fall. I was messing around with the cams and software and got it to a non-starting condition. That'll learn me to go messing with something that works fine.

I have a Giulia Super vintage race car that's been taking all my time so I hadn't even looked at the Verde all winter. Spring came around and it was time to figure out why it wouldn't start. After a lot of frustrating nights in the garage thinking it was the cams (I can install V6 cams in about 30 minutes now) and checking over everything mechanical, I looked at the MS. Should have been my first stop because I reflashed it prior to the cam swap.

So I reflashed all the way back the the B&G 2.98 code and it started so I reflashed all the way up to the last working version/table and modified some parameters. Last working version being 024s. It wouldn't start again the next day and realized I missed a parameter so it was only firing half the injectors during cranking because I have them banked. Boneheaded on my part.

In all that I changed the cranking and WUE parameters leaning them out. Got it running again but now the lean WUE is making it hard to drive after starting. That's when I had the fire and lost the laptop. Bought a new laptop and trying to rebuild all the software so I can fix the WUE.

Heading out to set it up in a few minutes.

Thanks for the help and condolences.

-Peter
bmacf
Gold
Gold

Post by bmacf »

024s?!? I was on 024g. Man was I sleeping at the wheel! I don't know what it's worth Peter, but you can find my latest msq file here:

http://bmacfarl.fastmail.fm/alfa/megasq ... 06%20b.msq

Were you looking for an msq file?

Good luck.
Bill
Bill in MD
'88 Alfa Milano Verde x 2
'77 Fiat Spider
P.Webb
Gold
Gold

Post by P.Webb »

bmacf wrote:024s?!? I was on 024g. Man was I sleeping at the wheel! I don't know what it's worth Peter, but you can find my latest msq file here:

http://bmacfarl.fastmail.fm/alfa/megasq ... 06%20b.msq

Were you looking for an msq file?

Good luck.
Bill
Hi Bill,

What I needed was the msns-extra.ini to connect to the box to download the current map. All done now.

BTW, the latest MSnS-Extra is 29l which I might go up to eventually. Since the fire it's my only transportation right now. Trusty old Alfa. Always starts.

-Peter
Mats
Verde
Verde

Post by Mats »

I have a folder on my computer called 024s13, would that help?
Mats Strandberg
-Scuderia Rosso- Now burned to the ground...
-onemanracing.com-
-Strandberg.photography-

GTV 2000 -77 - Died in the fire.
155 V6 Sport -96 - Sold!
P.Webb
Gold
Gold

Post by P.Webb »

Mats wrote:I have a folder on my computer called 024s13, would that help?
Thanks Mats. I downloaded from Enzo's link and all is well. Except that I lost all my other maps. At least it drives and I want to finish the race car this seaons anyway.

I will be using MSnS to fire the twinspark eventually.

-Peter