fedezyl
Verde
Verde

Need info on where to buy torsion bars

Post by fedezyl »

Hello everyone, i'm in France now, Paris to be specific, and i'm in need of some information on where to buy torsion bars, I mean 27mm torsion bars and anti roll bars for my Giulietta, if anyone knows pleaase help me

thanks!
ar4me
Verde
Verde

Post by ar4me »

Not to put a stick in your wheel, but have you considered staying with stock torsion bars and instead put in the RS Racing suspension pieces? I would think that should fit the Giulietta. Probably more costly... Perhaps it also depends on your plans for usage of the car. Just a thought. Good luck!
Jes
87 Milano Verde - daily driver - Juliet
87 Milano 3.0 Motronic - budget race car - Roxanne
87 Milano 3.7 24v - race car
(Repeat or do as I say at your own risk - be critical)
Zamani
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Zamani »

France, I'm not sure. but ifyou fly to the US (SFO or SJC) then I may be interested in selling my front 27mm sway bar.
Maurizio
Verde
Verde

Post by Maurizio »

http://www.alfaromeo-nockenwellen.de/competizione.htm In Germany but not cheap prices are /each. Coil-overs are the better route if allowed.
Banned.. ? ;-) Daily donky.. ==> BMW 325d Image
E36M3 (3.0) Ringtool :twisted: ==> definitely BANNED!

AR 75 TS Ringtool '90, AR Spider 2000 veloce '79
enzo
Platinum
Platinum

Post by enzo »

www.performatek.com

or ask here, they are in france
www.scuderiadelbiscione.com
fedezyl
Verde
Verde

Post by fedezyl »

yep thought about the rs kit very seriously actually...but I already have 4 new koni yellows...and i'd want to use them..I think the torsion bars could be a bit cheaper..but here in France I don't really know..tough decision, plus spending 1300 euros at once is a bit on the expensive side in my budget, specially since I have to buy some more stuff for my V6 conversion..what do you guys recommend?
fly_lice
Silver
Silver

Post by fly_lice »

Vince Sharp from PACE Engineering here in Australia sells all different size torsion bars (up to 32mm) and various other goodies. I am very happy with his products.

Considering our dollar is so weak against yours it may be worth the shipping and still be cheaper...
|-Transaxle Pride-|
hexen
Silver
Silver

Post by hexen »

Last edited by hexen on Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
fedezyl
Verde
Verde

Post by fedezyl »

fly_lice wrote:Vince Sharp from PACE Engineering here in Australia sells all different size torsion bars (up to 32mm) and various other goodies. I am very happy with his products.

Considering our dollar is so weak against yours it may be worth the shipping and still be cheaper...
the main problem is not the price really, but the taxes, any imported goods pay about 106% in tax...sad but true..